BHC CEO, David Cant will join in the fight against homelessness at the annual Vinnies CEO Sleepout® on Thursday 22 June.
More than 105,000 Australians experience homelessness every night — 27 per cent are children, and 23 per cent are faced with the situation due to domestic and family violence.
David will join 200 other business, government and community leaders at the Sleepout® to experience firsthand what it can be like to be homeless; sleeping in Captain Burke Park under Brisbane’s Story Bridge.
Join the fight against homelessness and help us get to the $5000 target by donating at: https://www.ceosleepout.org.au/ceos/qld-ceos/david-cant/
- Every donation makes a big difference:
- $50 = warm blanket + a meal
- $100 = keeping a family’s power on during winter
- $300 = life skills training for a struggling parent
- $500 = establishing a homeless person into a Vinnies homeless accommodation service
- $1,000 = saving a family from eviction.