The Elevate Residential property management specialist team possess the skills and experience to provide every owner the exceptional service they deserve.
Meet the Team
Chris MeadmoreGeneral Manager, Principal Licensee
Chris is a licensed real estate agent with extensive experience in property sales and management. Having previously established, co-owned and managed an award-winning real estate business, Chris consistently delivers remarkable service and optimal returns on investment properties.
Chris’ top priority is creating and maintaining strong landlord relationships. His degree in business management and experience in financial markets informs his excellent strategic planning and risk management skills pivotal to successful property management. Chris’ straightforward manner and hands-on approach ensures client needs are not just met, but exceeded.
Elevate embodies Chris’ goal of providing outstanding real estate services with the opportunity to positively contribute to and support the Brisbane community. With all profits going to BHC Creating Liveable Communities, a leading affordable housing charity, Chris’ exceptional service provides an experience unlike any other.
Chris Meadmore has been in the industry since 2008.
Paige BrowningNew Business Investment Manager
A highly experienced real estate professional with meticulous standards and over 16 years experience, Paige Browning consistently delivers maximum returns for our landlords and ensures their properties are being maintained to the highest standards. Paige is also responsible for marketing and assisting our property management team. Her comprehensive skillset and industry knowledge guarantees Elevate services are of the utmost quality.
Gregarious and enthusiastic, Paige’s passion for property and working with people underscores what Elevate is all about. Paige is known for her personalised services and determination to achieve exceptional outcomes for her clients in the shortest time possible. Paige’s glowing testimonials speak for themselves.
Her background in sales and degree in human services and business has equipped Paige with a diverse and unique skillset. Initially beginning her career in office management, she became a very successful sales agent for many years until deciding to assist local landlords with their investment portfolios. This sales experience gives her an important edge, as she is extremely results driven and customer service focused.
Paige Browning has been in the industry since 2004.
Skills and Expertise
- – Vacancy rate consistently under 1%
- – Arrears rate consistently under 1%
- – We achieve multiple applications and minimal vacancy days
- – Our highly experienced team have an intimate knowledge of investment management and growth.
- – We attract quality tenants, negotiate the highest weekly rent and achieve the best terms and conditions for our landlords
- – Queensland Business Investment Manager for 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
- – REIQ Awards for Excellence – 2023 Business Development Manager of the Year
- – An active financial support of the Second Chance Program – a homeless Women’s shelter and domestic violence support organisation
- Sponsor of Get Real Conscious Impact – a program for mental health